In doing so, where money seems a hindrance, we have a solution for that as well! Veda College’s very own scholarship scheme, details of which are mentioned below.
You may avail following Scholarships for our Courses:
Scholarship for Fine Art Students
If you have a degree or diploma in Fine-art or Applied Art or GD Art, you are most welcome to join us. For students with a fine-arts background, we provide lucrative fees discounts.
As the best animation college, VEDA College offer 10 Fine art scholarships to creative and deserving candidates.
All you need to do is send your application through email to our student welfare department at enquiry[at]veda-edu[dot]com
The Lila Poonawalla Foundation offers Scholarship for Girls who want to pursue B.Sc. or M.A in Animation. Selection and eligibility criteria is as follows:
o Age Limit- 25 Years
o Families total annual income not in excess of Rs. 2, 00,000/- per annum.
o Candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th standard.
Application dates for B. Sc in Media Graphics and Animation: 15th July – 31st August
Drop a mail at enquiry[at]veda-edu.com
You do have the option of applying for Educational loans provided by almost all national banks in India. For more information please refer to our bank loan page.
Under this scheme a corpus fund of Rs.5,00,000 (Five Lakh) is established to help selected students .
Please note that the applicant must fulfill the below criteria in order to apply for this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for any applicant under the scheme would include
- An Indian national resident
- Perusing degree (H.Sc./UG/PG) in academic year from a Government funded/ recognized school / College
- Parents income should not be more than 3,00,000 Per annum
- A minimum score of 75% throughout academics
- Applications must be from individuals & not from institutions or schools or colleges or Parents.
- Applications must be on A4 size plain paper and in applicants own handwriting. Typed applications will be rejected (Do not create
- Attach photograph (pasted on the application with signature of the principal or head of your School or College with rubber stamp across the photograph. But ensure that the applicants face is clearly visible)
- Certified copy of the latest salary or income certificate of applicants parent.
- Recommendation of Headmaster/Principal of your School/College in original
- Copy of applicants last 5 years /class marks card duly certified by respective school/college, where in the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 75% Marks. (Please note that this is qualifying criteria).
- Self-addressed envelope (of minimum size of 4 inch X 10 inch) with sufficient postage stamp (Applications without this will be rejected)
application format on computer using the name of our college and its address. If this is done, your application will be rejected).
Students who meet the mentioned criteria shall be interviewed in the school /college premise on a date decided by Veda College Management.
Allotment of scholarships and fund will be the sole decision of Veda College management and no correspondence in this regards will be entertained.
Application forms can be procured against a payment of INR 100.00 (INR One hundred only) per form which shall be deposited with the Scheme Co-ordinator or directly in our bank account.
Last Date of Application: Every Year before 30th June.
The scheme is envisioned to foresee the demand of IT / ICT sector requirements of trained and skilled human resource. The value added courses takes short time to finish and bring financial security to the student.
The main aim of the scheme is to support needy but deserving students of Senior Colleges of Pune City Arts, Commerce and Science Dept. by training those in our short term job oriented courses and providing them guaranteed placement assistance after the course.
Graphics Designing , Web Designing, Rotoscopy, Digital Marketing
Duration: 6 Months (Including College and govt. holidays)
Market Fees: Rs. 25000 + Service Tax (14%)
Scheme Details: Under this scheme the identified students need not to pay the fees for the course upfront. Which means their training cost will be Zero during the training period. Once the student is placed by us in any company and get a job, he / she will have to pay half of his monthly salary to us as fees till the time the above course fees will be covered by the college.
In case a student does not get a job from the college he / she will not be asked for any money or fees.
Students who got the placement from us after the course but not paying their fees, their academic certificates like degree , mark sheet etc. will be retained by their respective college till the time they pay their all dues.
Selection Criteria: Selection of final students for this scheme will be through a written test and personal interview which will be conducted by the college. This test will comprise common questions on creativity and aptitude.
Course Commencement: Please Contact College Office.
Contact Details: enquiry[at]veda-edu[dot][com]
Such students must be the regular students of MCE Society and should be ready to pay necessary university fees.
For application under this scheme the candidate must contact Dean’s Office during Monday to Wednesday between 11AM to 1PM with all necessary academic documents and proofs. The final selection of candidates under this special scheme shall be conducted by the MCE Society Management.