MCE Society’s P.A. Inamdar College of
Visual Effects,Design & Art
Fees Refund Policy of the College
- All the fees that is paid to the institute are subject to a non-refundable registration charge of Rs.2500 /-accordance with policy set by the management of the college.
- For International students, the non-refundable registration charge varies by program and it will be minimum Rs.5000/-
- In-case of submitting refund application after 10 days of class attendance 50% of the tuition fees including Rs. 2500/- (registration fees) will be retained by the college and rest amount will be refunded by cheque within 15 days from the date of application.
- In-case of submitting refund application after 30 days of class attendance or commencement of the course, no amount will be refunded by the college.
- Refunds will be paid by cheque to the registered student only.
- To officially withdraw from the college, a completed withdrawal form must be submitted to the HOD (Head of Department). Students considering withdrawal are advised to consult with the counselor and the HOD of the college.
- Students who pay for two or more semester in advance will receive a full refund of second semester fees providing the withdrawal is received prior to the fee payment deadline date of the subsequent term.
- Cases other than the situation mentioned above will be considered only by the management on their sole discretion and no interfer on any other party will be entertained in such cases. The decision of management will be last and final.
- For all legal and judicial matters related to this policy the jurisdiction of court will be only in Pune Maharashtra.
P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design and Art
Approved By :
Prof. Irfan Shaikh
Chairman Local Management Committee
Last Amended on 1st July 2016
Will be effective till 30 March 2017