MCE Society’s P.A. Inamdar College of Visual Effects,Design & Art
- According to new refund and remaining amount shall be refunded to such students within 15 working days.
- This refund will be valid only in the case of student ‘s failure in the HSc examination or in entrance exam conducted by MCES Veda college). Valid proof should be submitted to the college.
- In-case of submitting refund application after 10 days of class attendance 50% of the tuition fees including Rs. 10000/- (registration fees) will be retained by the college and rest amount will be refunded by cheque within 30 days from the date of application.
- In-case of submitting refund application after 30 days of class attendance or commencement of the course, no amount will be refunded by the college.
- Refunds will be paid by cheque to the registered student only.
- To officially withdraw from the college, a completed withdrawal form must be submitted to the Dean of the College. Students considering withdrawal are advised to consult with the Welfare Officer and the Dean of the college.
- Students who pay for two or more semester in advance will receive a full refund of second semester fees providing the withdrawal is received prior to the fee payment deadline date of the subsequent term.
- Cases other than the situation mentioned above will be considered only by the management on their sole discretion and no interfere on any other party will be entertained in such cases. The decision of management will be last and final.
- For all legal and judicial matters related to this policy the jurisdiction of court will be only in Pune Maharashtra.
P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design and Art
Approved By :
Prof. Irfan Shaikh
Joint Secretary, MCE Society
Last Amended on July 2019