Admission to our college is academically competitive with a limited number of seats in each year’s entrance session. Thus, we look for students with a strong creative potential who financially deserve it.
Most of our students come from an Arts or Commerce background though industry experience makes it clear that irrespective of backgrounds, anyone can do well provided they are passionate about the art of animation and similar creative fields.
There are various courses in VEDA, where the basic eligibility for the courses may differ like.
|Course||Minimum educational criterion|
|B.Sc. Media Graphics & Animation||
|Animation & Media Graphics Professional||
Admissions to our courses are typically based on the academic calendars of Indian Institutions.
Being a leading Animation, Multimedia and Creative art college of India, Veda College Pune receives applications for admission in large numbers. One way of increasing your chances of grabbing a seat would be to be well aware of the admission deadlines and act upon it promptly.
Application Deadlines for University Courses
Course(s) applied for
Important dates and notifications
|Short-Term or Autonomous Courses||Veda College arranges these courses based on the availability of seats and program season. Admissions are normally open round the year|
- Information regarding the last date of admission can be obtained from the college office directly by an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are expected to keep a buffer time of at least 20 days before these dates.
Students applying for any course in Veda College are requested to bring the following documents (and self-attested photocopies thereof) at the time of admission.
Please note that
copies of all the documents must be self-attested (True copy) and
2 set of all the documents should be brought at the time of admission.
List of documents
- Graduation marks sheet / Degree Certificate (for PG students only)
- Higher Secondary ie 12th (10+2) or Equivalent marks sheet/ Hall Ticket for Pre-Admission
- Secondary i.e 10th or Equivalent marks sheet
- Leaving Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Permanent Address Proof ( Electricity Bill/ Landline Telephone Bill/ Postpaid Mobile Bill)
- Local Address Proof (if the student is from a place outside Pune)
- Photo Identity (Driver’s License/ Aadhar Card / PAN card / Ration Card etc)
- Passport Size colored photos, 8 in numbers
Where the student plans to take admission under the Distance/Online mode, please send the above documents with attestation on our college address.
For Provisional Admissions students must send the E- Copy of the documents (clear photographs/scan copy) as asked by our course counselors.
To pay the registration fee.
For International Students
- All the above documents (meant for Indian students)
- Photocopies of Passport and Visa
In case you have any query or doubt, please write to us at email@example.com