Our B.Sc third year Students got an Opportunity to an industry tour of Reliance Games arranged by P.A.INAMDAR COLLEGE OF VISUAL EFFECTS DESIGN & ART.
In the session they tested a game which is designed by the studio and shared their reviews with the game developing team. They also learned about the Workflow of the 𝟐𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝐃 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 Pipeline, which will be very beneficial for them in future.
The overall session was fun and interactive. Students enjoyed the visit and learned so much from the studio.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS: Students got the knowledge of Gaming Industry Pipeline, also the studio is interested in giving workshop to students and taking students for internship also.
- Our visit started with a warm welcome by the Reliance Studio Team.
- Afterwards, the team provided their Game to the students, for testing.
- After the testing of the Game, they took feedback from each student.
- Our students from both PAI VEDA & VEDA EXTENSION CENTRE gave their feedbacks based on the testing.
- The feedback session went for a long time but was quite interesting.
- Reliance Team took the students feedback positively and was quite impressed with some students as they haven’t expected this type of quality feedback from students.
- Afterwards, they provided some refreshment to the students and the staff.
- Post lunch they provided one more game for testing and took a quick feedback for that also.
- After the testing and feedbacks, we interacted with the Team Leads of Modeling & Texturing, Rigging & Animation and Pre-Production Departments.
- All the Team Leads shared the work pipeline of Game Industry.
- They also shared some valuable information regarding Modeling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation.
- Also, they told us about the Importance of Sketching and Color Theory in Game Industry and Production.
- They shared some good tips on making a good Demo reel/ Portfolio for Fresher’s.
- We also met with the HR of the studio.
- In the discussion with the HR, they told us that they can do a 1 day workshop after Diwali.
- Also, they are interested in taking up some students for internship and might be do some hiring.
- The overall tour was quite interesting, fun and knowledgeable.
Students who wish you create their career in Game Designing can also join Diploma in Game Designing , an year long programme for teaching the complete aspect of game design and making a strong vote for the job in Game Industry.