The contents, images, pictures, graphics etc. On the site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Correction and changes are periodically made to the information herein. VEDA may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time at its sole discretion without notice. VEDA makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the contents, documents and graphics on the site for any purpose. All contents, documents and graphics are provided “as is”. VEDA hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In any event, VEDA shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
The user using this website is deemed to have agreed and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the Site. The terms ‘Site’ refers to the aforementioned website belonging to VEDA.
- VEDA may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. VEDA shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of VEDA except it is taken from the valid source with given credit. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to VEDA except content / graphics which we have obtain from various internet sources for the purpose of demonstration or representation and for non commercial use. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
- VEDA does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
- VEDA does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through VEDA’s Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. VEDA disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- VEDA has no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- VEDA may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. VEDA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event VEDA will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of VEDA’s Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold VEDA harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- VEDA disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site.
- VEDA makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. VEDA reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that VEDA is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. VEDA is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. VEDA is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Wherever your Personal Information is held within VEDA, the company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. VEDA is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption.
- You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to VEDA. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information then you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with VEDA, VEDA will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Where VEDA gets your Personal Information on the Site, VEDA intends to explain why Personal Information will be collected and whether VEDA plans to share such Personal Information outside or with those working on VEDA’s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, VEDA will not transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties.
- In the event that you do provide Personal Information, VEDA shall maintain accurate Personal Information that you have provided. Where VEDA collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting VEDA whenever you need to update or correct that Information.
- Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information, except that your Personal Information shall be shared with our business partners/franchisees and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. We will share Personal Information only under the circumstances where we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.