- Degree Name : Diploma in Film Making & VFX
- Eligibility: 10+2( H.Sc.) in Arts / Commerce or Science
- Duration: 18 Months
- Seats: Only 60 Seats
- Study Mode: Full time / Part Time
- Registration Period: From 1st Jan 2019.
VEDA College Pune In association with ND Film Studio offers following study programmes for Indian & International Students in to Production Design Course ,Script Writing Course,Cinematography Course,Film Editing Course,Sound Designing Course ,Costume Designing Course ,Event Management Course
About ND Film World
Have you ever had a “Filmi Dream” of meeting legendary characters out of Indian cinema, dressing like them, understanding the process of film-making, visiting the majestic sets of blockbusters films, walking in grand palaces, experiencing vintage village life, watching Chhatrapati Shivaji’s coronation, standing in the court of an Indian Emperor, performing live on the big stage with intelligent lights, music & a cheering audience?
Irrespective of whether you had such a dream or not, ND’s Film World shall fulfill all your wishes. A“Theme Park” that celebrates Indian films, artists as also fans, it shall be spread over 43 Acres with a range of attractions meant to enthrall across ages with every corner worth a selfie & every performance that shall get its share of wows.
Keypoints of Course
- The training is given by the industry experts.
- Number of hands on practicals during the live shoots
- Touch, Feel and use sessions for Lighting and Camera
- Visits and guidance from acclaimed cinematographer and directors
- Advanced Lighting/Narrative Workshop
- Excellent showreel and learning journey with placement assistance after the cinematography course.
Diploma in Film Making & VFX is like your entry door for visual design industry which consists Flim Making, VFX, Editing , and Script Writing.
- Digital Imaging Technician
- Key Grip
- Camera Operator
- Dolly Grip
- Camera Assistant
- Set Lighting Technician
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography
End of your job worries: college placement team is constantly in touch with the reputed multimedia and animation companies on the local and national ground. all the students taking admission for this animation course will be given 100% placement assistance and campus placement opportunities by the college.
- Cinematographer’s Craft and History of Cinematography
- Discussion on the world’s acclaimed cinematographer’s work.
- Fundamentals of photography & cinematography
- Exploring and learning Lighting,Various Types of Lighting Situations
- Baking the shot under natural lighting and artificial lighting situations
- Controlling shade, tone , lights through Cinematography techniques
- Filters and Composition, study of colour temperature, Depth of Field
- Still Photography Workshop
- Stage Lighting Workshop
- Lab practical
- Structure, scene and It’s functions
- Study of visual art form and visual communication
- Mixed lighting for colour
- Night lighting on location
- Lighting for indoor & outdoor
- Optics of Lenses & Cameras
- Documentary & Episodic Production