- Course Name: AutoCAD Course in Pune
- Eligibility: 10th onwords (Any Discipline)
- Duration: 84 Hours /1.5 Months
- Study Mode: Onsite & Weekend / Regular
- Seats : 20 Seats / One to One
- Admission Period:Admission Open
Autodesk AutoCAD course in Pune at VEDA campus is one of the most popular training program courses. This course is especially excellent choice of students / professionals who are interested to learn digital architectural visualization. AutoCAD course covers not only basics of architectural visualization but also the advance concept of digital imaging you can create with this amazing software.
- Affiliated with: PAI College of Visual Effects,Design & Art as Autonomous course
- AutoCAD Professional
- 3D Walk-through Artist
- 3D Visualizer
Topics Covered Under This Course
- Introduction to AutoCAD environment
- AutoCAD Drafting Tools
- Creating and Managing Text Styles
- Creating Drawing with Drawing Units
- Creating & Editing Attributes
- Exporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS Max
- Finishing touches and project
- Week 1: Introduction to AutoCAD environment
Introduction to AutoCAD environment, Line, Erase, Methods of specifying a point, Methods of object selection and deselection, Object snapping points (End, Mid, Per, Nea), Methods of Drawing circle with menu bar & command line, Trim, Extend, Snapping points for circular objects (Cen, Qua, Tan), Ortho, Offset, Chamfer and Fillet.
- Week 2 : AutoCAD Drafting Tools
Some other snapping points (Int, Ext, Par, App), Rectangle, Polygon, Explode, Construction Line, Ray, OSNAP, OSTRACK, POLAR TRACK, Dynamic Input, Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Stretch, Mirror, Arc command with menu bar and command line, Lengthen, Array, Change properties, Creating and managing layers, Single Line Text and Multi-Line Text.
- Week 3 : Creating and Managing Text Styles
Creating and Managing Text Styles, Block, Write Block, Insert, Changing UCS Origin, Hatch, Divide Measure, Break, Join, Point & Multiple points, Snapping for point (Node), Point style, Creating and managing tables, Enquiry commands and Display order, Dimensioning, Dimension Style, Multiline, MLEDIT, Polyline, Pedit, Grid, Snap and Limits.
- Week 4 :Creating Drawing with Drawing Units
Drawing Units, Creating a drawing in Imperial Units, Ellipse, Isometric Drawing, Isometric Text and Dimensioning, Object Properties manager (OPM), Multiple Design Interface (MDI), Rename, Quickcalc, AutoCAD design centre (ADC), Quick Select and Tools Pallet, Raster Images, External Reference, Editing Drawings and Blocks with external reference.
- Week 5 :Creating & Editing Attributes
Creating & Editing Attributes, Creating BOM with Attribute, Drawing complex objects, Saving drawing to old AutoCAD version, DXF formats, Creating & Managing Templates, Exporting a drawing to other formats, E-transmit, Drawing utilities, Plotting and Managing Layouts.
- Week 6 :Exporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS MaxExporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS Max, Basic information about 3Ds Max, Product Demo of 3Ds Max, User Interface of 3Ds Max, understanding Viewports, Perspective views, working with Standard Primitive and Extended Primitive, Using AEC Objects, Using important Modifiers
- Week 7: Finishing touches and project
Finishing touches and project. (Every student will be assigned to one project which they have to complete and submit to be eligible for certificate)
Institute at a Glance
- College of the Year in Animation Category – Higher Education Review Magazine
- Best Infrastructure College Student Choice Award by College Search.com
- Member of Indian Society of Art & Animation
- VFX Lab, Workstations, Audio Recording Lab
- Member of Computer Society of India
- Sports Ground, Industry Tour
- Dedicated Placement Cell
- Member of MCCIA
Know more about these course
What is this AutoCAD course in Pune all about?
AutoCAD is industry’s first choice application when it comes to architectural visualization. AutoCAD is a product of Autodesk Inc. and provide seamless working functionality for drafting civil and mechanical plans and models.
What is the future for candidates who successful accomplish this AutoCAD course in Pune?
Candidates who have completed AutoCAD training in Pune can work with architects firms and companies as a full time employee or as a freelancer.
What would modules AutoCAD Course include?
This course is mainly focused on the architectural visualization part hence it cover all the major aspects of this area.
Do you offer AutoCAD Training in weekends also?
Yes. We have special batches on Sat. (no Sunday) for working professionals. You can get more information by calling our admission office or during a visit to college.
What is the kind of placement assistance you can expect after successfully completing AutoCAD course in Pune?
AutoCAD is a short –term course hence we do not offer placement services for this however we do assist student if any vacancy for such professionals comes to us.
Can students of Arts and Commerce also apply to this AutoCAD course in Pune?
Yes, it is a technical and computer based visual course, students from any stream can join our AutoCAD training classes.
Note : Students interested in only one module (AutoCAD/3ds max ) can take admission for just one module also. Please speak to our course adviser for more details.
|FACILITIES / SERVICES||VEDA||OTHER INSTITUTES|
|24 Acre campus|
|24 x7 Wifi|
|155 MBPS Internet|
|GYM for students|
|Table Tennis Courts|