Kudos to the entire team of the movie. Head over Heels, is the name of the movie made by a group of animation students from National Film and Television School in the UK.
It is a 10-minute stop-motion animated short film written and directed by Timothy Reckart at the National Film and Television School. A team of eleven students made the film over the course of 15 months.
The movie is about a couple who are married and after many years of marriage, husband and wife have grown apart: he lives on the floor and she lives on the ceiling. They live separate, parallel lives, never talking, barely even looking at each other. And finally putting their love life back on the track.
The movie has already won certain award nominations already which include:
1. Best Film (Jury Prize), Best Film (Audience Prize), Best Student Film (Audience Prize), Anima Mundi, 2012.
2. Best Short Film and Crystal Heart Award, Heartland Film Festival, 2012.
3. Best Animated Short, Austin Film Festival, 2012.
4. Audience Award, Hiroshima International Animation Festival, 2012.
5. Best Short Film, Dinard Festival Of British Film, 2012.
6. Audience Award For Best Short Film, Animage Festival, 2012.
The movie is a product of tireless work of students while studying at their college; it definitely will boost the morale of every student across the globe who want to make their career in animation. The movie is a result of team work of 11 students so teaches us the need of team work in animation world.
College of Visual Effects,Design & Art, VEDA as one of the best college of animation wishes Best of luck to the movie to win the Oscars.