Admission Information – Admission – Admission Eligibility
College of Visual Effects,Design & Art welcomes students who possess creative skills, a thirst to do something different with their lives and a burning passion towards their work. Excellent marks or name in the merit list is not our criteria to grant admittance to our institution. We are in search of a mind full of imagination and hands full of creative strokes.
Admission to our college is academically competitive with a limited number of seats in each year’s entrance session. Thus, we look for students with a strong creative potential who financially deserve it.
Most of our students come from an Arts or Commerce background though industry experience makes it clear that irrespective of backgrounds, anyone can do well provided they are passionate about the art of animation and similar creative fields.
We strongly recommend the following key skills (Qualities):
- Passion towards the field
- Creative approach to the subject
- Determination to succeed.
- An Interest in sketching (don’t worry if you haven’t learnt it, we just look for the interest)
- An inquisitive mind ready to explore
There are various courses in VEDA, where the basic eligibility for the courses may differ like.
|Course||Minimum educational criterion|
|B.Sc. Media Graphics & Animation||
|Animation & Media Graphics Professional||
Attendance Rules for College
Note : Please note that P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design and Art follows very strict rules for academic attendance rules after your admission in the college for any course
The rules are as follows
- Every student must maintain 75% attendance in all cases in the classes.
- In case of any leave requirement student must get approval on leave from Head of Dept by using E-Assist or Leave Application Form
- In case of remaining absent without notice 100Rs per day penalty will be imposed on such student.
- In case of now showing any improvement in attendance or not maintaining 75% attendance for more than 3 months consecutively such student will termed as drop-out and his/her name will be struck off from the college.
- His/Her original documents such as previous marksheets , LC etc will only be released once students pays the college fees or dues till the day of termination.
- Placement facilities will not be provided to such student.
Kindly go through the admission document(s) page to know in detail the list of the document to be produced while applying for admission.